Research Associate/SRA - R&D NGS
ProClinical, in support of our client, are a seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate/SRA - R&D NGS. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of next-generation sequencing lab workflows, in support of scientific research objectives.
- Work closely with scientific staff to design, optimize and perform cutting edge cancer genomic assays
- Execution of RNA-sequencing workflows for bulk tumor and single-cell profiling
- Implementation and optimization of targeted sequencing assays
- Maintenance of consumable inventory, equipment management and calibration schedules
Skills And Qualifications
- BA/MA in scientific discipline or a health-related field and 1+ years relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience working with LIMS and electronic notebooks a plus.
- Knowledge of genetics and cancer biology.
- Strong background in molecular biology and relevant general laboratory techniques.
- Experience with NGS workflows including nucleic acid extraction from various tissue specimens Illumina-based library construction, and hybrid capture enrichment.
- Operation and maintenance of instrumentation critical for Illumina NGS workflows.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jason Thiagaram at (+1) 646 367 2910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading international pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate