Regional Commercial Manager APAC - Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Commercial Manager to oversee and optimise performance across the APAC region.
- Support the APAC Region management to analyse, track, and optimise performance, building synergies and driving expertise across the sub-region, in order to support achievement of set targets or initiate changes needed to meet expectations.
- Support Country Managers to prepare joint annual business plans with Distributors with clear focus on key customers and in-market opportunities, in alignment with regional strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate regular Business Reviews and Business Plans within the APAC Region.
- Develop and implement initiatives (including new business opportunities, product launches, training programmes, marketing programmes, etc) at a country or Sub Region level, facilitating internal cross-functional teams achieve specified objectives.
- Support the management of distributor markets and leading specific distributor markets where applicable and required.
- Assume any additional responsibilities as assigned by management to achieve specific regional objectives.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing or other relevant business experience
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant industry sector (Medical/Health Monitoring Devices, FMCG, Healthcare, Consulting)
- Possesses an innate drive for excellence, and ability to work independently without need for close supervision
- Analytical with strategic orientation and business sense, proven track record in driving and achieving results with strong project management experience
- Experience in working in an international role, at a global or sub-region level
- Solid financial acumen and business judgment capabilities
- Strong presentational skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English, and at least one other language
- Able and willing to travel
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.