QC Lab Technician
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Pennsylvania. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide.
- Performing entry level testing within the QC Lab. Scope includes retain inspections, entry level/microbiological testing and utility sampling.
- Performing routine laboratory tasks such as Utility/EM sample collections, execution of equipment work orders, reading of environmental monitoring samples, bioburden testing, level one audits, daily pH meter and balance calibration, etc.
- Performing tasks associated with ordering laboratory supplies and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Authoring SOPs and deviations.
- Following and working in accordance with company policies, SOPs and cGMP standards to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Identifying atypical events or potential problems and communicate these situations with appropriate personnel.
- Performing utility sampling as per established procedures.
- Performing associated sample reads/testing.
- Generating all paperwork and labels associated with sampling to meet SOP requirements. Collect PEMS data.
- Performing EM sampling reading and microbiological tests in compliance with current SOPs and GMPs. All testing must be completed to satisfy established timelines and all applicable regulations.
- Authoring deviations and SOPs.
- Maintaining and ordering sufficient reagents and supplies, ordering equipment and maintaining the equipment in good working conditions in a calibrated and validated status.
- Performing routine laboratory tasks such as safety shower/eyewash checks, autoclaving materials, performing glass-wash and stocking supplies, daily pH meter and balance calibration, etc.
- Ensuring labs are in a 'GMP, safe, analytical-testing readiness' state.
- Assuring that all required documentation including records and logs, is complete and accurate according to the current GMPs.
- Filing and archiving laboratory records and data in accordance with GMPs and SOPs.
- Communicating and reporting status of operations as well as variances to supervisors. Taking appropriate actions and escalate issues immediately.
Skills and Requirements:
- A High School degree; an Associate or B.S. preferred.
- 2 years GMP laboratory experience (microbiology).
- Proficiency with SAP.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at + 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Manufacturing Specialist position