QA Auditor (temp)
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Auditor to their office in Barcelona. The organisation develops and manufactures high-quality generic medicines for patients around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading establishment.
- Overviewing the quality of Drug Product and Drug Substance suppliers and contract manufacturers, including onsite audits, and following up on observations and CAPAs.
- Maintaining the Pharmaceutical Quality Systems by writing and maintaining Quality Manuals, Holding Policies, and SOPs.
- Supporting the implementation of new regulations/systems (EU and US).
- Supporting critical external audits and inspections performed at our contract manufacturers.
- Participating in the setup of global developments on behalf of QA.
- Managing change controls, deviations, audits, and CAPAs through corporate quality management system.
- Supporting the handling of critical or multisite (product) quality issues upon request.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in sciences (Pharmacy, Chemistry, or similar).
- At least 2 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in Quality Assurance Department.
- Knowledge in EU GMP and US regulations for Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge and experience in performing quality audits.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company, developing and manufacturing respiratory medicines, is currently recruiting a Deputy Head of QA & QP based in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
North Chicago, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
South East England, England
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a CQV Engineer.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Specialist at their base in Hertfordshire.
Bad Homburg vor der Höhe (61348), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist/Manager, to be based in their German office.
A computer software company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Officer in their office in London.
An international pharmaceutical and services company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager to be based in their office in Singapore.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology and digital health company is advertising a role for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in their UK office.