Promotional Compliance Officer
ProClinical is excited to announce a vacancy for a Promotional Compliance Officer with an innovative pharmaceutical company that specialises in researching and producing customised supplements to the market. This company is seeking for a hard-working and unique individual to join their UK-based team.
The Promotional Compliance Officer will provide oversight of promotional activities within the company. They will also oversee tasks related to medicinal responsibilities, promotional materials, and marketing responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a worker who aims to expand their knowledge and experience in the medical products field.
- Controlling documentation and ensuring compliance of promotional materials within the Blue Guide, ABPI, and ABHI codes of practice for medicinal products and medical devices respectively and liaising with medical signatory for the final approval.
- Compiling and reviewing files - reviewing and maintaining promotional material files and corresponding spreadsheets to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and regulation timelines.
- Preparing and documenting product-specific promotional materials, ensuring references are current and relevant.
- Reviewing and maintaining the company website, including design of product specific websites.
- Attending Marketing Conferences, whilst controlling promotional conference stands and ensuring their compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Life Science field.
- 1- 2 years' worth of experience in promotional copy review/approval
- Demonstrable knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator is desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry on +442038141315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Development Director - Biosimilars position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Global Head of Medical Capability Building and Training position for a leading radiopharmaceutical company