Nonclinical ADME / Toxicology Programme Leader
We currently have an open position for the Lead of the non-clinical ADME/toxicology programme. This is a 12-month, homebased contract with the possibility of an extension. This is an opportunity to drive forward new therapies to positively improve mental health.
- Project management of nonclinical pharmacology, safety and toxicology research with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and interpreting scientific data, and authorship of regulatory documents
- Presentation of scientific data at internal and external meetings, potentially including regulatory agency discussions
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in toxicology, pharmacology or other appropriate life sciences discipline.
- Substantial experience of managing nonclinical ADME/toxicology programs
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible and critical thinker
- Ability to work both in collaboration and independently, in a cross-functional team - a strong individual contributor to a scientific team
- Aligned to our company values of Compassionate, Bold, Rigorous and Inclusive
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.