Medical Project Manager , Medical Affairs
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an Medical Project Manager, Medical Affairs to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company, that boasts a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within several therapy areas. The Medical Project Manager will report to the Medical Affairs Liver Diseases TA Lead and will be responsible for the tactical delivery and project management within the Liver Disease Therapy Area in Germany.
- Acting as a key company representative to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, regulatory groups and represents the company at national and international scientific meetings.
- Establishing strong working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and internationally, including academic societies.
- Managing complex scientific projects based on the company's strategy and Plan of Action (POA).
- Planning and leading national Medical Affairs activities based on the company's strategy and POA.
- Supporting and leading the implementation of international Medical Affairs initiatives on a national level.
- Planning and conducting Advisory Boards as needed to obtain advice based on the company's POA.
- Representing the company at medical meetings, conferences, advisory boards, outreach meetings at key institutions, and in interactions with key opinion leaders.
- Presenting scientific and clinical data for marketed or developmental company products utilizing scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
- Working collaboratively with company personnel in EMEAC/Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Marketing, Market Access, Sales, HEOR, Regulatory Affairs, and Drug Safety.
- Supporting and coordinating Investigator Sponsored Trials in Germany including collaboration with investigators and internal company personnel and assisting with site selection for clinical trials.
- Supporting the development of complex clinical data through clinical trials and investigative study protocols.
- Maintaining complex medical documents and files.
- Providing support to community and patient organization activities as needed.
- National/international travel as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Should have a Medical Degree or Higher Post-Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (or international equivalent), be a registered pharmacist and/or have experience in medical affairs project management
- Clinical experience and/or experience within a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Clinical or pharmaceutical experience in the field of Gastroenterology/Hepatology or Endocrinology/Diabetology is desirable.
- In-depth understanding of Medical Affairs role and process.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills are required, along with the ability to provide clear and concise complex analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and independence.
- Must be able to analyse complex data and put together effective concise reports while meeting all deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management, marketing and sales.
- Must be team oriented and work in several teams that may overlap such as global medical team, national and international brand team.
- A proven ability to utilize complex scientific resources for presentations in a variety of different settings is required.
- Must be fully cognizant of all relevant complex scientific data and regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering high-level presentations to KOLs is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
€0.00 - €170000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical has partnered with an international pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £130000 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a highly lucrative vacancy for an MSL Team Lead to join a join a global biopharmaceutical company