ME.TR.Clinical Research Physician
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Physician with a leading immunology business that specialises in the research and development of allergy treatments. The organisation prides itself on its developed pipeline of product in clinical development, including several vaccines both post and in pre-clinical development. Based in Worthing, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned company and bolster a career in the medical field.
- Performing the duties of Clinical Investigator during clinical trials according to International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Good Clinical Practice and to the highest standard to ensure that the welfare of the subjects and the quality and credibility of study data is maintained.
- Providing medical support for human volunteer studies of new and existing pharmaceuticals performed in a research-based Clinical Pharmacology Unit (CPU).
- Perform pre-study medical histories and medical examinations for studies performed in the CPRU.
- Assessing and interpreting study clinical data, e.g. Pulse, BP, ECG's, laboratory tests, adverse events etc.
- Ensuring that volunteers give fully informed consent in writing before commencing a study.
- Providing medical cover outside of normal working hours for the CPU on occasion and by arrangement.
- Dealing with any medical emergency arising in the Unit.
- Working in accordance with International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Good Clinical Practice (GCP), to ensure that welfare of the subjects and the quality and credibility of study data is maintained.
- To be responsible for the quality of completion of appropriate sections of Case Report Forms.
- Assisting in dosing of study medication.
- Performing clinical procedures as appropriate to each study.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years clinical experience and/or 2 years of experience in clinical research coupled with an understanding of the International Conference on Harmonisation Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP).
- Qualified Physician.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a major biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Medical Affairs Advisor MS position in the UK.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO