A leading medical device company is hiring a Manufacturing Manager to their Singapore-based office. With a mission of enhancing the lives of dialysis patients and their caregivers, this organisation's platform technology has revolutionised therapy methods and enabled the development of ultra-portable PD and HD machines. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment and expand on a career in the scientific field.
- Application of engineering principles focused on quality, service, and cost.
- Works with Engineering team to deliver business objectives.
- Displaying proficiency in the use of process improvement and problem-solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring to include performance management.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Provision of technical leadership/guidance for other Technicians and Engineers on the team.
- Adhering to the New Product Development Process in implementing new products and/or processes.
- Process validation for products and processes; PV, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Conduct Gage R&R studies for products and new processes.
- Responsibility for multiple projects.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external partners.
- Fostering a work environment of continuous improvement.
- Observing the Quality Management Systems and Environment Health and Safety requirements on site at all times.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical device experience - (high volume Disposable, Electronics box build).
- Relevant experience in:
- design transfer
- contract manufacturing
- high and low volume production
- medical device and drug production
- commercialization of new products
- cleanroom (10k,100k)
- development of test tools (assembly and product level)
- process validation
- statistical sample size determination
- Other requirements : travel 30%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sean Haw at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1769909