Manufacturing Engineering Leader - MES/SCADA
Our Client is an innovative pharmaceutical company that uses its proprietary manufacturing technology to develop innovative nanoformulations that can be used for the treatment of various diseases. In 2023, we will conduct the world's largest Phase 3 study into a specific neurology area. To strengthen our production and engineering team and with regard to our new production plant, we are looking for an immediate and permanent position.
Your area of responsibility:
- Personnel and technical management of GMP Manufacturing and Plant Engineering.
- Implementation of manufacturing planning of various products under GMP.
- Coordination and responsibility for the qualification and start-up of the production plant.
- Overall responsibility for the production of the target quantities and optimisation of processes.
- Implementation of plant procurement, design in a team, as well as coordination of qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical production, complex manufacturing equipment, automation technology and leading teams in plant engineering.
- Degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering or pharmaceutical engineering (master's degree, preferably doctorate).
- Very good understanding of technology and processes
- Able to work in a team, enthusiastic and very good communication skills.
- Excellent self-management, very good organisational skills.
- You like to learn and are curious about new topics.
- High degree of flexibility and commitment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.