Local Access Manager- Oncology
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Local Access Manager - Oncology. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's UK office, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
The Local Access Manager will play a key role in accelerating company sales and commercial success. They will ensure that the company remains current in their support of the NHS, with a service development that creates opportunities or overcomes any barriers to accelerate brand success. This role will require someone with a real understanding of the present and future NHS environment and high commercial acumen with a thirst for constant learning and adapting to the needs of the payor environment.
- Executing local access strategy for successful drug outcomes.
- Accessing drivers and barriers for local access, including pricing across the local accounts.
- Executing the local access strategy through strong collaboration with the marketing and medical supply chain to remove obstacles so as to drive product usage.
- Developing and managing tailored business proposals to create partnership opportunities with key NHS influencers to unlock opportunities for the oncology portfolio.
- Working closely with brand lead to create value to the NHS that supports and drives brand success
- Contributing insights to the marketing leads to inform future plans and ensure future company success in Oncology.
- Driving the LAM strategy for the oncology portfolio's driving product success through exceeding agreed outcomes with the NHS partners.
- Playing an active part within the infield team and identifying opportunities to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver brand objectives.
- Working across the NHS infrastructure in both primary and secondary care.
- Leading local access execution for successful brand outcomes.
- Regularly tracking the execution and impact of sales and performance in key accounts.
- Supporting contracting and tendering processes and facilitating the development and delivery of proposals.
- Identifying and shaping the multi-stakeholder projects that are of interest to clinicians and payers that position the company as a trusted and expert company in Prostate cancer.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years plus previous pharmaceutical experience.
- Ex HDM experience.
- Ex commercial manager experience.
- Extensive experience working across the whole NHS network including NHS directors, Payors, and secondary care.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator