Laboratory Technician II, Virology
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Laboratory Technician II, Virology, based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Maintain cell cultures in accordance to SOPs and testing records.
- Conduct assays and lab procedures as outlined in testing record and regulatory guidelines.
- Reports observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer or Laboratory Manager.
- Prepare reagents and re-stock labs with supplies.
- Maintaining equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aid in the training of new employees.
- Maintain equipment logs and initiate Change Controls.
- Collaborate with other departments on projects.
- Peer review of test methods.
- Evaluate and amend SOPs.
- Have knowledge of regulatory guidance and general comprehension of the assays.
- Maintain, passage and seed cells.
- Train on departmental assays such as in vitro, detection, retroviral, RCA assays.
- Initiate and write nonconformance and laboratory investigations.
- Participate in R&D projects and assay validations.
- Perform testing in BSL2+ laboratory.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in a relevant field, or equivalent training/experience.
- Previous laboratory experience with emphasis on cell biology and/or virology.
- PCR and ELISA experience is desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 3368428680 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.