Laboratory Assistant - Part Time
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position with a global healthcare company that excels in diabetes care. The Laboratory Assistant will join this exciting and innovative company's Seattle office on a contract basis.
The Laboratory Assistant will provide support for an active in vitro biology group under scientific supervision. This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level incumbent interested in pursuing a career in the life sciences field.
- Preparing solutions, cell culture media, and reagents for various research projects.
- Maintaining and freezing mammalian and primary cell lines.
- Assisting in the performance of cell-based assays.
- Assisting with lab organization, including reagents and cell lines.
- Maintaining inventory & cell line records, as needed.
- Keeping the lab working efficiently by maintaining tissue culture, general lab supplies, and a clean working environment
- Ordering laboratory supplies as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduation from High School or an equivalent, and an interest in the life sciences.
- At least 2 years of college experience a desirable attribute.
- Demonstrable lab experience and/or college level chemistry and biology courses preferred.
- Relevant job experience.
- Interpersonal skills, including communication and feedback reception.
- Strong organisational skills, including punctuality, self-motivation, multi-tasking, record keeping, and note-taking.
- Familiarity with basic laboratory techniques.
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Excel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Corrin Pyle at 267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Translational Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist - Junior with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.