Labelling Contractor - Labelling Lead
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Labelling Contractor - Labelling Lead position with a leading pharmaceutical company. The organisation specialises in progressing early innovations through their entire development - from investigational new drug (IND) submissions through to reimbursements. The vacancy will be based with the company's office in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Overseeing Regulatory Labelling, covering new submissions and marketed/established products.
- Managing centralised procedure/product labels and processes.
- Managing Company Core Data Sheets; planning and executing safety label changes.
- Leading creation of labelling artwork for products, whilst collaborating with the Regulatory product leads.
- Managing the regulatory labelling aspects of product launches for an assigned product.
- Maintaining compliance of approve texts and approved packaging.
Skills and Requirements:
- Significant strategic and hands-on Operational labelling expertise.
- Exposure to Emerging Market labelling issues.
- Experience with Promotional Material reviews.
- A strong understanding of labelling/artwork interfaces and an ability to work effectively with artwork/supply.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at + 44 203 871 8093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Artwork Implementation Manager with one of the most renowned pharmaceutical companies in the world.