Proclinical are in search for an experienced Laboratory Analyst to provide analytical support to all activities. This an opportunity to make an effective contribution towards animal health.
- Analytical testing to support method development activities
- Analytical testing to support method validation and transfers
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates will ideally have a BSc or equivalent in a relevant Chemistry discipline
- Practical analytical experience within a GMP environment
- Recent practical experience of HPLC and / or GC analysis within a GMP environment
- Recent practical experience of general wet chemical analysis within a GMP environment
- Ability to work both within a team and as an individual
- Able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Must be enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.