IT Analytics Architect
Proclinical is urgently recruiting for an IT Analytics Architect for a global pharmaceutical company located in Dallas, TX. Our client specializes in skin care products and dermatological treatments. Incumbent must have strong experiences with on premise DW (Oracle preferred) as well as cloud analytic environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field, required
- MS degree preferred
- 8 years minimum of related experience within a corporate environment required; experience must include successful track record with data warehouse architecture, ETL processing, understanding of BI and reporting platforms, and machine learning and predictive analytic solutions
- Ability to demonstrate successful record of accomplishment working in cross-functional teams with both business and technical resources
- Ability to indirectly oversee a cross-functional team
- Ability to balance several projects while delivering high quality results in a timely manner.
- Previous experience establishing and managing a budget, preferred
- Must be able to adapt to change quickly (high flexibility) and demonstrate ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of domains such as ERP, CRM, SCM or Infrastructure Enablement systems, working knowledge of project and product management is preferred
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Linux), etc.
- Experience in predictive tools, i.e.: R Studio, SAS, etc. strongly preferred
- Experience using PowerBI, Tableau, and/or Cognos BI strongly preferred
- Experience using Azure analytic and database services preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong shell scripting
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices and automation of documentation, testing, build, deployment, configuration, and monitoring
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.