An exciting opportunity has arisen at a popular CRO for an Inside Sales Representative in London. This role will require generating leads, moving the sales process forward, and assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Inside Sales Representative will be expected conduct research to identify leads and reach business goals via phone, email, webinars, and other online channels.
- Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts for Business Developers.
- Identify and deliver qualified opportunities to anotherteam members.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources,
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients (that we no longer have active working relationships with) via telephone and email.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into leads for Business Developers.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Prepare sales / business development reports.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
Skills & Qualifications
- University or college degree in Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- One to two years of direct work experience in a salecapacity.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.