Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
This role is part of the Inclusion and Diversity team, with the successful applicant being responsible for overseeing customers Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to ensure that they align with I&D's overall strategy and goals and overseeing various I&D projects and programs. The candidate will also serve as the subject matter expert for all ERG-related inquiries and will be responsible for driving I&D-related projects.
- Designing, delivering, and evaluating the ERG Leadership Summit, working closely with USC CEO consultant for the external portion of the program
- Working closely with all ERGs to create and implement rollout of the ERG membership form
- Supporting HR Business Partners in executing organizational interventions for various business departments/functions
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating various external programs, working closely with I&D team.
- Leading external survey efforts, including survey submission and communication plans, as identified by head of I&D, with the support of I&D coordinator
- Leading ERG leaders' meetings, including determining agenda and facilitating discussions to achieve desired outcome of meeting
- Overseeing mentoring programs for ERGs, including ensuring the engagement of participants and measuring impact of the program.
- Leading the design, development, and global rollout of the Transgender Playbook.
- Serving as a consultant and thought partner for ERG leaders to ensure all ERGs are fully supported and initiatives align with ERG pillars.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's in education, organizational development/psychology or a related discipline is preferred.
- At least 7-10 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 Company or an HR consulting firm, with a focus on inclusion & diversity.
- Minimum of 5 years Inclusion & Diversity experience.
- Previous experience as a business partner or in a HR Center of Excellence a plus.
- Significant breadth of knowledge on commonly used training concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Fundamental understanding of business strategy and how to link inclusion & diversity to business initiatives.
- A proven track record of creating and implementing inclusion and diversity solutions that make a difference.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Alliance Management for a pharmaceutical company that focuses on the treatment of cancers and rare diseases.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Center Director of a growing plasma company, based in Forestville, MD.