ProClinical is partnering with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world to advertise a vacancy for an HTA Manager position. The company specialises developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, and immunology. Based in Surrey, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned and esteemed company, providing and delivering health economics expertise to support HTA submissions.
The ideal HTA Manager will be a technical expert with a track record in economic modelling, outcomes research, epidemiology, and/or evidence synthesis. The position is office based, although remote working may be considered on a case-by-case basis for a maximum of 2 days per week.
- Supporting the development of HTA strategies.
- Supporting the sourcing, generation, and interpretation of projects aligned to address NICE, SMC, AWMSG, and JCVI processes and requirements.
- A post-graduate qualification in health economics, or an allied discipline such as outcomes research or epidemiology.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- A track record of experience in economic modelling, outcomes research, epidemiology, and/or evidence synthesis.
- Experience in developing HTA submissions.
- Experience in commissioning and managing external vendors.
- Experience in stakeholder management in both an internal and external capacity.
- Experience in rare diseases, general medicine, inflammation & immunology, and vaccines.
- Experience in developing submissions for NICE/SMC/JCVI.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office, Concur, and Visio.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.