HR Transformation Program Manager
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
The Program Manager will be responsible for projects supporting the different functional areas in alignment with the transformation objectives. Projects will focus on driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization, such as transitioning new services into the organisation, reviewing existing services for enhancements/improvements, supporting mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Developing and managing the Project Portfolio.
- Collaborating with Employee Services Leadership Team to document and track priorities aligned to company goals.
- Supporting development of milestones and high-level timelines.
- Partnering with project leads to escalate issues and risks.
- Developing standard approach and tools for project management within the Employee Services Team.
- Leading key cross functional projects to ensure they are completed on time, in scope, and within budget.
- Pro-actively providing support to project issues/risks and escalating in a timely fashion.
- Driving change management to pro-actively communicate changes and impacts on roles and responsibilities as a result of the project.
- Representing Employee Services Lead or other leadership team members when needed.
- Supporting Head of Employee Services in other organisational activities such as management of budget, communications, presentations, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, Payroll, HR Service Center, etc.).
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Lean practices or comprehensive knowledge and skills in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Workday experience is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sigrid Jorgensen at +44 203 856 9337 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Alliance Management for a pharmaceutical company that focuses on the treatment of cancers and rare diseases.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Center Director of a growing plasma company, based in Forestville, MD.