Head of Sales Operations
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Sales Operations to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the UK.
- Monitor the deployment and management of sales technology tools, guaranteeing they are in line with business requirements.
- Guide, handle, and train the sales operations team to assist with the company's sales targets.
- Collaborate with the sales team to recognise training requirements and enable ongoing professional development.
- Offer routine reports and acumens to senior management on sale performance, prospects and difficulties.
- Lead sales prediction actions and set performance objectives in sales operations to guarantee the company's financial targets are met.
- Offer assistance for the development and implementation of sales incentive compensation plan.
- Work alongside the cross-functional teams, which involves marketing, finance, and product management, to be in line with methods and optimise sales efforts.
- The ideal candidate will analyse sales metrics to recognise trends, prospects and areas for improvement, assuring data-driven decisions in the sales division.
- Responsible for developing and executing procedures and tools to develop sales productivity, which involves salesforce management and optimisation.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business, finance, life science, computer science or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience within a CRO/Pharma setting in a business or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience with customer relationship management systems, ideally salesforce.
- Comprehension and background in marketing, sales, business development, and clinical trial principles and procedures.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with leadership and analytical abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Melissa Selvakumar at +44 207 456 1296.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.