GLOBAL SFE MANAGER
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland. The organisation develops, manufactures, and internationally markets well-proven and innovative pharmaceuticals in novel drug delivery forms. This role is an exciting opportunity to bring skills and expertise to a leading company and bolster a career in the commercial field.
- Taking a leading role in the transformation and future of a company that does business in some of the world's most dynamic markets and countries.
- Rising to the challenge of defining, designing and enforcing our strategic and tactical Sales Force.
- Upskilling one of the world's most courageous and dedicated salesforces with segmentation and targeting, sizing, demand forecasting and other necessary approaches.
- Establishing a dashboard of KPIs to be used by local teams to measure commercial performance and installing a culture of analysis, learning, and performance.
- Provide Sales Force Effectiveness expert advice and support to local and regional teams.
- Motivating our employees to make the company the preferred brand for patients and professionals in emerging markets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in international Commercial Excellence/Sales Force Effectiveness roles in Healthcare companies or in Sales & Marketing consulting in Healthcare.
- Knowledge of Sales Force Effectiveness methodologies & approaches in the context of Healthcare.
- Track success record in international management roles or with MNC.
- Define SFE approaches, including segmentation and targeting, sizing, demand forecasting, and enforce them at local level.
- Establish dashboard of KPIs to be used by local teams to measure commercial performance.
- Provide SFE expert advice and support to local and regional teams.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Franke at +44 02074400632 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Diego, California
Proclinical is currently seeking a Director of Business Development for a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, CA.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive for their office in the UK.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager, to be based in the company's European office.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to their office in Maidenhead.
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office.