European Head of Business Development - Consultancy
Proclinical is exclusively partnered with a Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Development Consultancy who are seeking a European Head of Business Development to join their global team in a full-time homebased position. Our client is a leading product development and regulatory consulting practice with over 20 years' experience serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. They are committed problem solvers, redefining the meaning of customer service, with a focus on reducing time-to-market and minimising development costs.
- Provide accurate and on time sales data to include forecasts for enquiries and quotations.
- To provide sales metrics, territory plans and business intelligence for appropriate leadership meetings.
- Lead business development activities pertaining to prospective as well as existing customers based within the EU and UK.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- To develop strong relationships with external as well as internal customers.
- Qualify and progress leads received through existing cold out-reach programs.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the businesses' services and highlight areas of Generate and process proposal, confidentiality agreements and contracts.
- Facilitate and formally hand-over awarded work to project delivery teams and technical leads.
- Annual and Team sales targets.
- Timeliness of issuing proposals and quotations.
- Sales forecast accuracy.
Skills and Requirements
- A high scientific calibre with a life science focused BSc (or equivalent). Ideally the candidate will have post graduate qualifications (MSc, PhD etc).
- A proven track record in new business sales (ideally a hunter role/front line to conversion) pertaining to services related to medicinal product development.
- Ability to work in a proactive and autonomous manner as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and complete work within a set time-frame.
- High level of computer literacy and competency in MS Office programs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Georgia Desjarlais on 02039670979 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.