Director Clinical Trial Disclosure & Transparency
ProClinical is seeking a Director of Clinical Trial Disclosure and Transparency for a pharmaceutical company, to be based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis. The Director of Clinical Trial Disclosure and Transparency is responsible for leading and managing global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency activities. This role will serve as a subject matter expert and primary point of contact for transparency and disclosure activities. The Director will partner with and lead interactions with senior management in relevant functional areas and manage staff who are directly involved in activities related to disclosure and transparency. Oversight of clinical trial registry activities lay language results summaries and clinical data sharing may also be in scope.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and advisor on international clinical trial disclosure strategies
- Support strategic Disclosure and Transparency initiatives with internal core team and cross functionally
- Interprets rapidly changing domestic and international laws and requirements for clinical trial results disclosure to maintain compliance
- Ability to anticipate and identify areas of change, assess potential impact, propose strategic adaptability, and lead and oversee change management efforts
- Manages redaction of clinical trial documents for EMA Policies and Clinical Registry results postings
- Ensures disclosures and transparency activities are performed on time and with the highest of standards
- Works with internal core team to drive development and implementation of processes, standards, and training material for Disclosure and Transparency activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in science or a health profession
- Eight+ years in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry; experience in Clinical Science, Clinical Operations, or Medical Writing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of global regulatory requirements and other policies (eg, ICMJE) related to clinical trial disclosure
- Understands the clinical drug development process, including clinical trial design, operations and results analysis
- Strong leadership, planning, and project management skills, along with initiative and ability to be productive with minimal supervision and minimal administrative support
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Flexible; adapts work style to meet organization needs
- Has well-developed computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, Adobe, and Regulatory Document Management Systems
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jack O'Neill on +44 203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy