Commercial Marketing Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Commercial Marketing Manager position. The organisation supplies laboratories around the world with clinical diagnostic tools and offers a portfolio of over 200 protein assays across a range of clinical diagnostic systems. Based in Birmingham, this is an exiting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Ensuring achievement of revenue budget for area of responsibility.
- Actively supporting sales in order to achieve budget.
- Aligning activities with Product Management teams and collaborating closely.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans in collaboration with regional teams, ensuring close alignment with subsidiaries and their tactical marketing plans.
- Working closely with Scientific Communication and Medical Scientific Liaison teams to develop appropriate scientific data and communications to support marketing plans.
- Aligning Marketing plans with Product Development plans and Medical/Scientific plans.
- Developing and understanding Customer Decision Journeys for portfolio/therapeutic areas.
- Developing and executing creative promotional campaigns in close collaboration with the Marketing Centre of Excellence.
- Ensuring promotional campaigns correlate with and speed up the customer's journey through the marketing funnel.
- Setting up KPIs to measure marketing effectiveness and determining ROI for all activities.
- Developing market entry strategies for new products as well as the product/portfolio roadmap by the Product Management Teams.
- Participating in interdisciplinary project teams towards launch of new products.
- Contributing to product launches, including preparation for markets, product and commercial readiness, and the production of launch materials and promotions on time and in budget
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with global KOLs, key customers, networks, and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A scientific degree, PhD or equivalent and/or Marketing or Business degree or MBA.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 3 years of experience in product management/marketing in the diagnostic/Life science industry & sales experience.
- Previous experience with executing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience of digital marketing.
- Numerical skills for the manipulation of market and sales data, profitability calculations and development of business cases.
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external).
- Required to travel internationally, up to 40%, including some evening and weekends.
- Marketing related qualification.
- Member of Institute of Marketing or equivalent professional body.
- Experience with international markets and marketing across subsidiary organisations.
- Other languages.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Financial Analyst III job opportunity
ProClinical is working with a global organisation that is seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in Stockholm, Sweden on a permanent basis.
Commercial & Business Development Manager
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is happy to announce that leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Global Marketing & Operations Director
Commercial & Business Development Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position