Commercial IT Manager DE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager in IT, in this role you will oversee the local country business relationship and manage IT demand from key stakeholders. As a result of strategic European expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercial IT Manager.
- Commercial IT business partner and single point of IT contact for country level commercial leadership, field brand teams and respective enabling functions
- Provide support to Commercial leaders in developing IT business cases by providing business benefits analysis and estimates for area of responsibility
- Provide expert marketing technology guidance for marketing and sales technology solutions.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as required by the project methodology.
- Define small enhancements including business requirements and UAT and work with Global commercial and infrastructure teams to implement small enhancements.
- Support commercial IT and commercial leadership to Identify gaps in existing processes, decide disposition and supply recommendations for future process & technology improvements.
- Build and support relationships with assigned customers.
- Act as a workstream lead to ensure plans that support key process areas meet business requirements now and for the future.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+years of Pharma / BioTech IT experience required.
- German and English Business fluent
- Strong ability to collaborate with commercial leaders, fields sales, senior technologists, to define business processes, analyse operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions and measure delivery results
- Experience in commercial marketing and sales business process & requirements gathering through execution
- Experience with Marketing technology, Veeva and/or Salesforce.com implementations
- Web Content Management and marketing automation
- Veeva CRM / Salesforce (Required)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.