Clinical Territory Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Territory Associate position. This is an exciting opportunity to bring technical and sales expertise to a leading organisation in their European-based offices.
The Clinical Territory Associate (CTA) will work closely with the Clinical Sales Manager to gain knowledge in all aspects of the business, including technical, clinical, and sales. They will train to be a technical and sales expert across all primary surgical specialties and develop surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory. During the first year of the job, the CTA will focus on the technical and clinical aspect of the job, and during the second year of the job, the CTA will progress and begin to focus on the sales aspect of the job. The CTA will have the opportunity to support a specific region by maximizing the utilization of installed Surgical Systems by leading product demonstrations/in-services and sales activities.
- Acting as a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the Surgical System.
- Leading all technical in-services for customers to include OrStaff, surgeons, etc.
- Contributing to the Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behavioural change in customers such as product demonstration/in-services, selling activities, and customer support training.
- Supporting or coordinating customer support under the direction of the local sales management team, regional sales, and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstration/in-services and selling activities.
- Responsibly managing administrative tasks, including the reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submitting expense reports, and assigning ISU on-line modules using company required software systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferably sales.
- At least 1 years of sales or leadership experience.
- Fluency in English and local language as required.
- Capable of travelling up to 50% of the time.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katrin Hirschberger at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Application Engineer position
Servicetechniker Geräte für das Großgebiet West (m/w/d)
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in minimally invasive surgery.