Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation that offers fully integrated end-to-end clinical and commercial solution organisations. This company is seeking a new member for their Pairs based team to assist with clinical research projects in phases I-IV.
- Performing site qualification, monitoring, site initiation, site management and close out visits.
- Participating in study start-up.
- Performing CRF review, source document verification and query resolution.
- Overseeing site communication and management.
- Overseeing protocol compliance.
- Providing training and mentor ship to more junior CRAs.
- Supporting regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- Strong experience in Oncology field.
- At least 2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience in France.
- Demonstrable experience in all types of monitoring visits.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sasha Brasero on +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
US$0.00 - US$50.50 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Research Associate position
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
Foster City, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Entry - level CPA to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, CA.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting CRA II position a global, privately held, full-service contract research organization
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company