Careers Operations Manager
An international market research organisation is seeking to hire a Careers Operations Manager to their UK based office. The company provides high quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques that are utilised today. This vacancy is an opportunity to work with an establishment that prides itself on its comprehensive and highest quality market research services to the global healthcare industry.
- Create a Careers Operations Strategy and Plan for the business.
- Execution and managing of day-to-day careers operations (e.g. studying and utilizing membership and survey data, thorough needs assessment and understanding of required roles of hirers, conducting effective matching of doctors to careers, contacting and engaging doctors, keeping correspondence records, necessary document and information collection, liaising with Trusts/Practices/Companies, etc.)
- Work with the Data Analyst to gather effective data and utilize the data for doctor sourcing.
- Monitor and analyze the current recruitment operation process/performance by placing and measuring effective KPIs using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Ensure to meet all operational KPIs, including revenue targets.
- Manage external relationships on international sourcing projects.
- Monitoring sourcing processes accurately and help external parties to deliver results.
- Manage the relationship with doctors, clients, and all stakeholders. When appropriate/necessary, make necessary physical visits.
- Ensure PDCA is in place and work out a strategy for improving operational processes when necessary.
- Gain a thorough understanding of doctor's needs.
- Analyse necessary data and statistics as required.
- Ensuring that all tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Create and manage quality assurance/customer satisfaction programs.
- Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Create reports and periodically update/escalate to management as appropriate.
- Perform risk management to minimize business risks, responsible of the business compliance, including GDPR as DPO Champion for the business
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Keep up to date with the latest moves in the marketplace and share with the team.
- Develop knowledge of terms of business and service requirements to improve and uphold business standards. Ensures compliance of all instructions, procedures and policies.
- Contribute to a wider scope of work within the team on an ad-hoc basis where necessary.
- Hire and manage Junior Operations staff (in the future).
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience of research capabilities, strategic and effective matching abilities,
- Experience in healthcare/NHS with an existing network of NHS contacts would be beneficial.
- Any knowledge of healthcare recruitment would also be beneficial.
- You will be an experienced and strategic individual, with the role requiring you to have full responsibility in careers operations to drive productive, efficient, accurate and speedy processes.
- A strong grasp of the business requirements and goals.
- Expertise in PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) pursing operational excellence.
- A demonstrable track record in process management meeting/exceeding targets.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer.