Associate Scientist, Analytical Development
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position with a unique biotherapeutics company based in Pennsylvania. This organization boasts a mastery of gene-editing application, its use of cell engineering tools in human trial settings, and of its management team's experience and demonstrable field-specific track record. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading biotechnology company that focuses on the next-generation of T cell therapies.
The Associate Scientist will join the Analytical Development Team and specialise as a Bioanalytical Associate Scientists. They will perform routine testing and develop analytical methods for the characterisation of gene-modified cellular products to support the company's product programs.
- Performing routine sample analysis in support of process development activities.
- Assisting in developing, executing, and documenting cell-based methods, qPCR, ELISAs, and other methodology to support the characterisation of cell therapy products.
- Assisting in development and routine testing of other related analytical methods.
- Participating in method qualification/validation activities as assigned.
- Analysing, documenting, and reporting experimental data in accordance with the company.
- Maintaining, calibrating, and operating analytical equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS in a relevant discipline, such as immunology, cell biology, or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant life sciences experience.
- Experience with cell culture and qPCR.
- Knowledge in cell culture & analytical methods.
- A background in vector characterisation, ddPCR, or flow cytometry is a plus.
- Experience in GMP operations and validation, including IQ, OQ, or PQ is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Zebulon, North Carolina
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position
Bridgewater, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for an Associate Scientist - Analytical vacancy
ProClinical is partnering with a leading CRO/CDMO to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician - Analytics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently advertising a Senior Manager Analytical Chemistry, Biosimilars vacancy
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Control Analyst
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global healthcare company
US$0.00 - US$26.00 per hour
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Environmental Monitor for a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Process Development Scientist, based in Riverview, MI.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a skilled and experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate, Analytical, based in Philadelphia, PA.