ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager position with a leading healthcare company that provides trusted, quality medicine information and knowledge services. This prestigious company is seeking applicants for its Singapore office.
The Account Manager will understand client needs and put forward revolutionary multi-channel medical communications solutions. Furthermore, they will take initiative in managing and delivery projects to satisfy and exceed client needs. Finally, the Account Manager will develop a strong understanding of the market and contribute to the overall business growth of the company.
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of medical communications projects, planning, and project monitoring activity.
- Ensuring that projects are completed and held to a high standard, whilst ensuring that all quality control procedures are followed.
- Accurately tracking project revenues and ensuring that financial targets are met.
- Managing the logistics and client liaison requirements of onsite meetings.
- Developing effective working relationships with internal team members and leading them to excel in client service.
- Building strong relationships with clients, whilst maintaining a thorough understanding of their brand portfolios and needs to provide specialised solutions and services.
- Contributing to the strategic planning and growth of key accounts.
- Developing and proposing new ideas that contribute to business development and account growth.
- Leading the pitch process whilst contributing to proposals and new ideas.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of three years in a client servicing or project management role.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Choa at +6531593124 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
£0.00 - £40000 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Business Development Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
€0.00 - €900.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy as a Global Marketing Director
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager, Veterinary Care position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs