Territory Sales Manager
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in southern Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Hold a credible clinical conversation, positioning products and economical value accordingly.
- Develop and execute market development efforts to accelerate new therapy adoption and to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Complete a thorough analysis of the territory and identifying key target accounts. Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Recommend changes in the company's solution technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the company's business.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and uses this information to differentiate the company's products from those of its competitors.
- Support marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of the ENT portfolio.
- Support activities related to driving enrolment in our Clinical Trials.
- Participate in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote the company's ENT portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within an account and based upon knowledge of the customer's needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of three years sales or market access experience in medical device or pharma industry.
- University degree or an equivalent apprenticeship in the field of health economics or business.
- Deep knowledge of reimbursement (DRG and EBM).
- English and German fluency/ French would be an advantage.
- Valid driving license (B).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Qas Shafi at +44 203 078 9569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £63000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Responsible Administration Des Ventes based in their office in Paris.
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Foot and Ankle - Orthopedics position.
München (81249), Bayern
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Commercial Lead DACH to their office in Germany.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
An international Contract Research Organization (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Direcotr, US Business Development.
A job vacancy for a Global Head of Sales Excellence has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
An innovative biotechnology company is seeking a Commercial Lead to develop, execute and follow all local Sales and Marketing activities in Germany.
National Sales Manager - Deutschland und Österreich
A leading scientific research company is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist - Reproductive Health to their office in London.