Technological Development Director
An innovative and leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Technological Development Director. The company is focussed on the discovery and development of innovative therapeutic and diagnostic solutions in chronic diseases where there are considerable unmet medical needs. Based in France, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Planning, piloting and monitoring all activities, stages and deliverables of technological projects.
- Assisting the technical teams by producing project schedules and ensuring their implementation in accordance with the defined objectives (deadlines, quality, scope and costs).
- Ensuring the proper functioning of laboratory activities and consistency between the operation of technological platforms and the needs of research programs.
- Identify the difficulties and potential risks and ensure their effective resolution in coordination with the scientific management.
- Supervising and / or realise the communication supports necessary for the life of the project.
- In a logic of continuous improvement, propose and deploy good practices, methodologies and tools.
Skills and Requirements:
- A graduate of a Bacheldor's degree and 5 years minimum in life sciences.
- More than 5 years minimum experience in project management in the field of life sciences, in a biotech company.
- Navigate efficiently between the different project activities thanks to your sense of detail and your ability to prioritise.
- Master the quality control procedures with regard to the validation of laboratory electronic notebooks, the writing and validation of study reports (SSR).
- Communicate in an effective and relevant way both in English and in French with various interlocutors (internal or external), whatever the medium (writing, presentations, etc.)
- Good understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Previous work experience in the field of chronic disease is a plus for this position.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at 0203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.