Taiwan/Korea Business Development Director
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their non-nonsense, time-focused approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the Director to join their office in Taiwan.
- Actively prospecting and leveraging potential new business opportunities within specified Customers/Accounts.
- Cultivating strong, long-term relationships with key decision makers with Accounts and developing deep knowledge of the Customer/Account organisation.
- Analysing potential opportunities and developing detailed business plans and sales strategies for each Customer/Account.
- Monitoring actions and results against plans.
- Identifying and responding to Customer/Account needs in order to define potential company opportunities.
- Ensuring appropriate strategies/solutions are proposed to Customers/Accounts.
- Working with Operations to identify sales teams and preparing presentations.
- Educating team participants in Customer/Account culture, operational needs/methods, and sales techniques needed to close sales.
- Leading the entire sales process, including identifying the appropriate team for pitching, preparing, and leading the sales presentation.
- Coordinating with the Proposal Development Group to develop proposal and Operations to finalise strategy and pricing.
- Handling follow-up related to the sales and facilitating completion of contractual documents.
- Ensuring appropriate hand-off to project teams by transferring knowledge on Customer/Account needs and expectations.
- Sharing Customer/Account strategies and sales plans with Project Directors/Managers.
- Coordinating with Project Managers/Directors and Operations to escalate and quickly address Customer/Account issues and concerns.
- Seeking input from Project Managers/Directors to proactively address Changes in Scope, new opportunities, or customer dissatisfaction.
Skills and Requirements:
- An Advanced Degree in a Business or Scientific Discipline.
- Demonstrable competency in sales or business development, preferably for a CRO or company providing services to the healthcare industry.
- A strategic, business-aware, and results oriented mindset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager position
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager for Spain & Italy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with one of the largest CROs in the global market
Up to €75000.00 per annum
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Strategic Account Manager position