Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator for our client located in Jacksonville, FL. Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the copy system used to support copy approval business needs across the organization.
- Provide first line support for copy system general inquiries and issues.
- Build and generate reports and metrics to support business needs.
- Create and maintain training materials and user guides for copy system use; provide training to new and existing users as needed.
- Maintain licenses for new and inactive users.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate system operations; communicate, escalate, and report issues, status, and results as required.
- Coordinate activities and resources required for all copy system changes, including validation and testing activities; execute as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend changes based on user feedback and lean initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between company and software vendor.
- Coordinate asset expiration process and ensure compliance with SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, business-related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Business and technical experience (minimum of 3 years) required with 1-2 years in a regulated industry strongly preferred.
- Experience as a system admin and trainer is required (veeva vault experience preferred).
- Agile system experience recommended (not required).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.