Strategic Business Development
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a driven Business Development Specialist to join a biotechnology team based in Cambridge. When joining the team your role will be to help drive the overall business growth by supporting the marketing strategy and winning new clients.
- Be responsible for market research, competition definition and report, USP proposition, pricing
- Collaborate with International, Country, and Global stakeholders for the transition, development, and approval of promotional materials in relation of the portfolio
- Support capacity planning to anticipate work volumes to minimize delays and bottlenecks
- Work closely with Agency partners to ensure quality work delivered on time and on budget
- Manage planning, development and approval of key programs and materials in close collaboration with cross functional teams
- Provide input into overall International & Global market research plan, developing objectives and stimuli to support research efforts, if appropriate.
- Work across the brand teams to upload currently approved promotional materials
- Communicate effectively with international teams
- Contribute to other marketing projects as required
- Support for relationship building and potential partnership arising
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business and a MSc science discipline or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of specialty biotech/pharma marketing of approved product(s)
- Promotional material development and cross-functional project management
- Demonstrated excellence tactical implementation and project planning.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of highly matrixed, cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with occasional consultation from supervisor is critical - Confident in working remotely
- Operate with the highest ethical and compliance standards, keeping our patients as our ultimate stakeholder
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Cappell on 02039671074 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.