Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Statistician at one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in Surrey. This company is committed to developing high-quality medicine to meet real world problems.
This company's European Statistics team work's across a wide variety of projects covering early to late phases of drug development and market access. The European Statistics team provides innovative scientific and operational excellence in design, analysis, and interpretation in order to convert scientific information to knowledge that is useful to payers, consumers and patients.
This Statistical analyst role will provide technical expertise to execute multi-disciplinary or cross functional projects in support of European Statistics. Applying expertise across therapeutic areas and phases of clinical development such as Phase ll - Observational Studies - HTA
Skills and Requirments:
- SAS and/or R programming skills
- Degree in life sciences, statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent areas with extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry, medicine or a relevant field is preferred.
- Ability to apply innovative programming techniques to solve critical problems
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel, provide input on analysis conduct of each study.
- Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues, and advise others on technical aspects.
- Can effectively work in cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to influence business decisions.
- Can adapt and respond to requests from across the business while being aware of impact of response.
- Experience in Network Meta Analyses (NMA)
- Good level of statistical knowledge/experience/modelling
- Experience CPRD
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables and demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Biostatistics Associate Director, Biostatistics Project Lead, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Junior Statistician, Analyst position for one of the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Principal Biostatistician position for a leading multinational contract research organisation
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician/Consultant position at a leading consultancy organisation
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market