Sr. Sales Representative - Neurosurgery
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senor Sales Representative of Neurosurgery with a global company focused on needs of the fast-changing healthcare community, located in Sacramento, CA. As the Sr. Sales Rep, you will effectively explain advanced characteristics and features of Neuro products to Operating Room staff and Surgeons.
- Providing technical product information for the best therapeutic outcome for patient.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Work closely with customers in OR setting during medical procedures, flexible schedule to meet customer need.
- Provide clinical support in surgeries, troubleshooting, and follow ups in hospitals and clinics
- Remain informed of new products and other general information of interest.
- Schedule and conduct personalized sales demonstrations to the Surgeon; operating room staff; and sterile processing within assigned territory
- Educate and train physicians; hospital personnel; and office staff on technical matters relating to our products
- Build trust with target key opinion leaders.
- Maintain account records and reports activities and submits as required by the Company.
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and company policy.
- Monitor, gather, and submit information on competitor activity to manager.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Attend training sessions as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air and car and work occasional weekends.
- Must possess a valid government issued driver's license and passport. Requires excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills in Windows, Lotus e-mail, Excel, Power Point, and word processing desirable.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids.
- Approximately 80% of work time meeting with them - usually in a hospital operating room setting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267-297-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.