Sr Director, Business Development
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Director/Director of Business Development, based on the East Coast.
- Develop business strategies and ensure both their communication and implementation.
- Propose business development strategies and functional plans for the company.
- Work directly with CBO to help develop and shape overall business development strategy.
- Drives building relationships with external parties to increase awareness of business development opportunities, including ensuring a presence at all major partnering and scientific meetings
- Screen, identify and evaluate potential in and out licensing opportunities, product acquisitions, alliances, and commercial constructs.
- Lead evaluation of Business Development opportunities through data integration.
- Develop business cases and assess overall the given opportunities.
- Develop proposals for structuring and negotiate deals in consultation with senior management.
- Liaise with teams of internal and external experts to evaluate product opportunities.
- Prepare due diligence reports and risk/opportunity assessment.
- Provide input and expertise on all business development activities.
Skills And Qualifications
- MA or PhD in science or business field, and 10+ years of work experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech company (4+ years of same in a business development role).
- Strong scientific background and experience working in a research environment.
- Established network in the US business development community (oncology preferred).
- Strong knowledge in the areas of oncology, novel cell therapies and immunotherapy products.
- Strong negotiating and persuasive skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate at global working hours (US to Singapore).
- Travel in US and EU up to 50% time; travel to Singapore 3-4 times per year.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 3368428678 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company