A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Leading business stakeholder engagement for franchise NPD/ R&D groups in the selection, evaluation and qualification of suppliers of materials and services including instruments, cases/trays, electrical components, plastics, metals, chemicals, packaging, external manufacturing, and selected services for all assigned projects.
- Supporting multiple NPD projects simultaneously across multiple businesses, global procurement categories, and geographies.
- Partnering with procurement category teams and senior leaders in R&D to identify unmet needs to drive the execution of sourcing strategies and innovative supplier solutions aligned to the franchise technology roadmap.
- Leading multiple complex supplier negotiations simultaneously.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders, drive terms that are favourable for DePuy Synthes, and lead transition of stabilised products, contracts and suppliers to base business and category sourcing teams.
- Leading source due diligence and transaction support for DePuy Synthes business development teams for both product supply/distribution and acquisition activities.
- Optimise quality, supply reliability, NPD supplier performance, innovation and cost through early supplier engagement during product development.
- Drive innovation through identifying and developing external partner capabilities to meet future technology needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree (ideally MSC) in a relevant subject.
- 5 years of experience in a procurement role with track record in sourcing and supplier management.
- Self-starter that can take initiative and make things happen.
- Extremely self-motivated and independent, willing to bring results.
- Previous experience in a global company mandatory.
- Medical Devices/Med-tech experience greatly appreciated.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.