A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to their office in Swizterland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Assess the portfolio and define what's in scope/out of scope for the portfolio streamlining optimization project.
- Connect with key internal stakeholders to gather additional requirements (Quality, planning, tech ops, Regulatory, Quality, and EHS) and define implementation constraints.
- Design and execute complex sourcing initiatives using advanced e-sourcing tools (proficiency in platforms like Jaggaer or Coupa expected).
- Interface with suppliers and lead negotiations, maximizing the value for the organization.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, and innovation commitments.
- Project manage the initiative E2E from a sourcing perspective.
Skills and Requirements:
- 6-8 years supply chain experience.
- Regulated industry experience and procurement experience highly preferred.
- Analytical skills required to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development.
- Negotiation, RFQ, and relationship management experience required.
- Process excellence training/experience required.
- Experience with pharmaceutical packaging is a great advantage.
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including in depth operating knowledge of the processes and functions involved in packaging development and is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership experience in managing cross functional/cross company projects is required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Contract Manager to join their office in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Specialist in Sweden.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Multichannel Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Commercial Alliance Head to join their office in Luxembourg.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Business Analyst I, to be based in their Swiss office.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.