Senior Research Associate Proteomics
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Proteomics with a global biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Research Associate, you will participate in developing, implementing, and applying state of the art proteomics technologies for the detection and identification of naturally processed and presented peptides.
- Sample preparation for nano LC-MS/MS analysis, including desalting, chemical modification, fractionation, and isobaric tag labeling
- Instrument maintenance (Thermo instruments)
- Nano LC-MS/MS analyses of biologically derived protein and peptide mixtures
- Analysis of nano LC-MS/MS data and post-processing of data
- Contributions to nano LC-MS/MS experimental design
- Review of scientific literature
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook
- Presentation of results to cross functional teams
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, BA, or MS degree in biology, chemistry, or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience in academia or industry
- Familiarity with proteomic workflows for sample processing (enzymatic digestion of proteins, chemical modification, desalting, fractionation, isobaric tag labeling, etc.)
- Familiarity with nano LC-MS/MS and proteomic software preferred
- Familiarity with data-dependent, targeted and quantitative proteomics
- Experience with basic molecular biology and biochemistry techniques
- Ability to organize and tabulate data
- Excellent attention to detail and record-keeping skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative, matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.