Senior QC Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior QC Chemist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will perform laboratory testing within a fast-paced cGMP environment. Experience with HPLC Empower integration is required.
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains cGMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Performs a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks within required timelines and works with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises procedures as necessary and provides continuous improvement support for the department.
- Support laboratory investigations in a timely manner.
- Support a variety of testing techniques upon completion of training.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree and 5+ years of related work experience.
- HPLC experience with various methodology and troubleshooting experience
- Empower software experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.