Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for a bright Senior Project Manager to join their pharmaceutical organisation in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring complex projects are planned and delivered on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Responsible for Target Product Profiles (TPP) and Strategic Development Plans (SDP).
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between a broad range of parties.
- Manage project timelines, identify and resolve any issues which impact on project progress.
- Manages the information relating to projects including the development and maintenance of project sites on the R&D Intranet and ensuring the smooth flow of information within Project Teams in accordance with best practice.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the Head of the department to ensure the smooth running of Projects.
- Takes responsibility for personal learning and development in order to reach, and maintain the required level of skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role.
Skills and Requirements
- A graduate in a science field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with in depth knowledge of clinical research and drug development. Advantage would be experience working on projects within Oncology.
- Ability to apply best practice project management tools strategically.
- A self-starting and solutions-oriented mindset, together with a proactive and highly motivational personal style.
- A scientific background with a high degree of business acumen and the ability to prioritise and effectively handle multiple projects at different stages of the drug development process, mentoring other members of the team when required.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.