Senior Product Owner - Digital Healthcare
Proclinical is excited to announce an exciting role for a Senior Digital Product Owner to work with Commercial teams across England. This would be a fantastic opportunity to implement of digital technology programmes and related innovative solutions.
- Driving Specialty care business stakeholder management
- Leading the implementation of prioritized digital solutions
- Monitoring the value created from these new project opportunities
- Co-developing global digital health strategy with Head of Digital Health
- Providing end-to-end project management incl. senior commercial stakeholder management
- Scoping out project requirements and preparing budget, based on understanding of Ipsen Specialty Care business needs and value generation needs
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitor progress leveraging lean and agile methodology:
- Collaborating with and/ or coordinating internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects with clear value proposition for Ipsen business
- Developing value tracking of projects and co-develop new business models with Head of Digital Health
- Delivering projects on time and on budget ensuring quality standards are met
- Planning and managing product launch with business teams and ensure that maintenance and evolutions are carried out
Skills and Requirements
- BS/MS in a related science field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Product ownership
- Minimum of 3 years Digital Healthcare experience is required.
- Proficient in internet software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, US FDA ESG), as well as Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and within a group setting and to interact effectively with different functional departments.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal) and the ability to identify and recommend solutions to problems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.