Senior Process Scientist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Process Scientist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Shannon.
- Guide and prioritise continuous improvement that acknowledge repeating deviations, process yield prospects, and any other initiatives that improve the quality, safety, and eradicate waste as well as guarantee high levels of supply reliability in area of responsibility.
- Operate suitably within the clean room setting to accomplish necessary level of low bioburden/aseptic operations.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that own work and that of the team complies with GMP, data integrity and GDP and is assumed rendering to suitable processes.
- You will assume responsibility for an allocated bioprocessing stage such as technical, safety, quality, compliance, continuous improvement, CAPA approval, training strategy, etc., servings as a site SME.
- The ideal candidate will arrange and monitor bioprocessing scientists when on shift, as well as deputising for team leader when necessary.
- Responsible for outlining training approaches for technical and assisted actions within manufacturing as well as monitoring he quality of training implementation.
- Develop and guide quality risk assessments and change control for area of responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific or engineering field.
- Familiarity within pharmaceutical product manufacture, ideally for biologics and aseptic manufacture.
- A background in manufacturing operations and quality systems as well as comprehension of process development lifecycle.
- Abilities in quality and safety procedures, such as deviation, change control, risk assessment, etc.
- Acquaintance and experience within GMP.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.