Senior Manager, Global Quality Systems
Proclinical has partnered with a global speciality pharmaceutical company in search for a Senior Manager to oversee all Global Quality Systems. You will work cross functionality ensuring compliance, effectiveness and efficiency. This role is based in Switzerland.
- Work across all pharmaceutical functions (Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, etc) to support and ensure that all applicable internal Quality Standards/Policies and legislative requirements are maintained.
- Support identification of gaps/risks and opportunities for continuous improvement of the QMS and work on their remediation and implementation respectively.
- Manage and improve Documentation System
- Manage and improve Training System for GxP related functions
- Act as business process owner for main QA processes such as deviation and CAPA management, change control, complaint management
- Support compliant operation and change management of GxP relevant computerised systems
Skills and Requirements
- University degree in Science
- Minimum 5-year experience in GMP QA
- Experience with management of QMS preferred, especially eQMS and computerised system validation (CSV)
- Good collaboration, communication and negotiation skills
- Independent, reliable and communicative personality who can deliver high-quality work even under pressure and handle several projects simultaneously
- Literate in Microsoft Office application
- Fluency in the English language mandatory, German is an advantage
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.