Senior Cost Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Cost Engineer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis with hybrid working available.
- You will reply to any ad hoc requests for data, data analysis, and presentation materials.
- Offer aid to any other cos controllers when necessary.
- Guarantee correct cost breakdown structure coding is utilised for all requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- The ideal candidate will analyse data to comprehend variances from plan and impact of actual performance on total installed costs.
- Contribute to the delivery team and functional team meetings and workshops necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering, scientific, quantity, surveying, or business management field or corresponding work experience.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience in a cost engineering role for large projects such as > 100 Mio CHF.
- Capable of comprehending cost data in a constant and effective manner as well as communicate pertinent information to senior management.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal and influencing abilities.
- Computer literacy.
- Competent in SAP and Oracle Primavera Unifier.
- Familiarity working within an international setting.
- Acquaintance working within biopharmaceutical facilities, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning type projects would be ideal.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Capable of performing analysis of multifaceted/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly, and prepare and assist with decisions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.