Senior Clinical Project Leader
A small technology-led CRO company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Project Leader at their office in London. You'll be managing expectations ensuring client satisfaction and will have an opportunity to have a big influence in a growing, dynamic and successful CRO.
- Responsible for supervising and managing large, global, complex, full service project(s) or multi-project programs.
- Working well alongside a team, as well as individually to plan and deliver effective implementation of clinical trials.
- Reviewing and identifying project study trends, budgets, performance metrics and project reports. Providing an important point of control and assurance and therefore be required to maintain a high level of leadership and problem solving.
- Planning and executing multiple phase I-IV studies to agreed timelines, scope and budget, managing all aspects including overseeing vendors, to ensure patient safety, data integrity, and adherence to contract and protocol.
Skils and Requirements:
- Substantial, proven experience as a Clinical Project Manager.
- Therapeutic area experience in early phase oncology and immune-oncology.
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) background.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail.
- Strong and confident in bid defence.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator/Project Management Officer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.