(Senior) BD Director Life Science
Proclinical are recruiting for a (Senior) BD Director Life Science to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Singapore.
- Offer life science organisation linked knowledge, network and connections to form and to enhance the platform capacities through recognising partnership.
- Accountable for the platform's profit and loss.
- Work alongside shareholders from both sides of the JV, secure clients or investors both locally and globally, form tactical alliances with international partners and any other key players.
- You will connect with various divisions both on an internal and external basis to produce an integrated eco-system where reciprocal value is realised through resource and information sharing.
- Provide executive oversight and leadership by hiring and allocating talent to match the projects' needs and requirements
- Oversee the development of project business plans, which includes performance targets, milestones, schedules, leasing / operation, financing and exit plans
- Participate in industry events to maintain and expand the presence of the platform in both the life science and real estate communities
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within the life science organisations with comprehension of the healthcare market.
- Prior involvement with the needs of biotech organisations in various stages of development.
- Acquaintance with high-tech, technology-based facilities and multifaceted life science facilities.
- Familiarity working within a large corporation where cross-division collaboration occurs.
- Expertise on business development and corporate M&A procedures.
- Knowledge of the real estate investment and development procedures would be ideal.
- Able to attain a deep network and resources.
- Keen to form a platform from the ground up.
- Capable of forming relationships with all levels.
- A background in a leadership and relationship management role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li at +49 69 509 556 03.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.